Eira Francis Davies Scholarship – Swansea University UK is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Health, Health Sciences, Life Sciences taught at Swansea University . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Jun 2021.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s program within Swansea University’s Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship – Swansea University UK is available to undertake Masters level programs at Swansea University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Health Sciences
- Life Sciences
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
International Students are eligible.
Applicants must fulfill all of the strict eligibility criteria listed as follows…
1. hold a minimum of 2:1 Bachelors’s degree or equivalent qualification.
2. have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programs at Swansea University for entry September 2021:
- Child Public Health, MSc
- Health Care Management, MSc
- Long Term and Chronic Condition Management, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
3. be female.
4. be a new student at Swansea University from September 2021.
5. within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study, and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
6. be a national, and permanent resident of, a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2020. Eligible countries can be found here.
7. not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
8. not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
Interested applicants for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2021 at Swansea University for Developing Countries complete the application form and email it to EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2021