Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2021- 2022 (Fully funded MBA) is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Business Management taught at Ivey Business School – Western University Canada . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 12 Apr 2021.
The Ivey Global Leader Award recognizes high-performing candidates who have demonstrated leadership potential in their previous experience and who will bring valuable international perspectives to the classroom environment. We have ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN each. You must have been born outside of Canada and be residing in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean at the time of application. You must also meet our academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrating strong performance in the admissions interview process. Recipients will be determined by the admissions committee.
Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2021- 2022 (Fully funded MBA) is available to undertake Masters level programs at Ivey Business School – Western University Canada.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN each
International Students are eligible. Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
To be considered, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.