Canada Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Awards is open for both international and undergraduate students looking to study at Simon Fraser University. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Simon Fraser University. The deadline for the scholarship is 01 Aug 2021.
Canada has some of the best schools in the world offering quality education, plus they make life easier for their students financially, providing them with different avenues to get funding for their education. This is why international students around the world choose to study in Canada.
The scholarships provided in Canada are a way for the Canadian government and universities in Canada are using to bringing in more qualified students to Canada while also helping them gain quality education. However, applicants must meet the minimum requirement to study in Canada and in their chosen institution.
University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
Course Level: Bachelors
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students From any part of the World.
The program can be taken in the Canada
All undergraduate programs or subjects offered at the university are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
Canada Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Awards with Distinction, 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Simon Fraser University.
The university will provide the winning candidates a scholarship towards the first semester of their chosen degree, which will be renewable further given that the CGPA is 2.0 or above.
Eligible Countries or Continent:
Domestic and International students from any country in the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
Who Is Eligible for this program
The general requirement is listed below
- The scholarship is open for both international and domestic students to study at Simon Fraser University.
- Applying students for this award must first receive an offer of admission to study an undergraduate program at the university.
- To be eligible, applying students must show academic excellence and good CGPA
- Students will have to ensure that they meet the minimum language requirement to study in Canada
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The steps involved to apply for this scholarship is easy, you just need to ensure that you follow them simultaneously.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirement for both the school and the scholarship.
- Choose a course program or study one of the selected course programs on the list and all the undergraduate course programs offered at the university.
- Have your documents ready and signed. Your documents may include a personal statement, Reference letters, passport photos, and so on.
- Prepare for your interview and be ready when you are called.
- You are to submit your application via the scholarship application portal before the deadline.
You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the scholarship webpage. Ensure you read further instructions provided by the University to find out more about the scholarship and if you are eligible. To apply Click HERE