Germany DAAD Master Study Scholarships, 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at German Higher institutions.. The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Oct 2021.
Germany DAAD Master Study Scholarships, 2021-22 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Allowance for a German language course
Foreign Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
An independent selection committee consisting of specialist scientists reviews applications based on the following criteria;
Academic qualification (documented by: certificates, reference, curriculum vitae, language certificate):
- Academic achievements and duration of studies
Quality of the study project (documented by: letter of motivation, information about the preferred Master’s programme, reference, proof of language proficiency, if applicable, letter of admission from the German host university):
- Quality of project presentation and preparation (preliminary information, contact with host institution)
- Reasons for choosing Germany (academic and personal reasons for the planned study project, choice of the host institution)
- Integration of the stay in the academic career and the connection with academic or professional perspectives
Additional criteria (documented by: curriculum vitae, if applicable, certificates):
- Additional knowledge and skills (e.g. through professional or voluntary activities, further training)
- Involvement in academic self-governance, higher education policy issues
- Political, social, cultural, family (parental leave or care periods, etc.), social commitment.
Interested candidates for the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2021/2022 can proceed to apply online. You will be required to select your status and country of origin for specific application requirements and to enable you submit your application.